LOVE #atozchallenge





“It is not love, he doesn’t love you, you don’t love him” – She said as a matter of fact. “If he was in love with you he wouldn’t have spoken to you like that. Besides even you are not in love with him, it’s just attraction. How can you say you are in love with him?”



How can I say I am in love with him when I am boiling with rage from inside. He didn’t even listened to me and just snapped at me. It was just the two of us and I didn’t even interrupted him I was just being myself when I reacted, overhearing him on phone, that I didn’t do anything and he so rudely shut me up. With all these thoughts running on my mind, I peep into his cabin to see what he is doing. And the sight of him meticulously cleaning his touch-screen mobile with a hanky just made me weak in my knees......I CAN say I am in Love with him <3




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts