Zenith












I never thought life will change so much in just seven months. I was bored with my sedentary life in Pune which was disheveled by my Boss kicking me out by giving a three month notice.

I was frustrated and didn't know how to get through this phase and not only I did, I joined a better place in Bangalore and in 3 months of my joining I am being promoted already. Life has never been so good.

After being ditched by the love of my life I thought I will never be happy. But life taught me how to be happy. If the world is mean I can be meaner and tame it to my advantage. I met Meera and she gave me the elixir to live happily. She was warm and sweet like a child. I really loved her initially but it couldn't last and so I wanted to leave it at a beautiful corner and so we slowly stopped talking.

I have found my zenith, my corner cabin, my personal space and the secret to live happily together yet alone. Life is going to be better and better.



--------


Meera found her zenith in her husband. She never thought she will find the right answers to all questions that bothered her from a man. He was caring, sensitive, protective and gave Meera a clear vision of what she actually seeked.

It had been six months that she met Meer first. The highs and lows that she faced during these six months, she alone was a witness to them. But her husband took her to a new high, the zenith, her values, her aspirations and her deep down dreams were realized by him now. He stood by her as a pillar of strength and a push for whenever she stopped. He was a self made man and supported her to be self made and keep her individual identity even after marriage. And he asked her to keep dreaming more and keep realizing them.

Her zenith was to know herself and two man helped her attain that - Meer, made her aware of things she didn't know, her husband, gave her what she yearned.

Comments

  1. aww how cute. Congratulations to them,
    Congratulations on completing the competition on a high
    Tina
    Twinkling Tina Cooks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts