Magic!

Coming down stairs towards the lobby I saw this girl half sitting half lying on the sofa.
A delicate frame with Wild black hair, eyes hidden behind a pair of glasses, tapping her feet on music,  totally engrossed in the newspaper. And I just knew it was love all over again.
I went near where she was sitting but she barely acknowledged my presence. I sat beside her feet yet she couldn't feel.
I knew it would have been better if I was a newspaper instead of being me and began to flip through my phone as I barely would make news for her.flipping through e-news for Business and economy these days can actually make you forget anything to everything. And bang! I get a peck on my cheek and she got back to where she was after giving me the naught-iest miss-in-a-blink wink ;-)
And Even after over a year of our marriage my wife never stops surprising me <3 and "I"- was averse to marriage...man!!
It's not marriage ...it's marrying the right one for you

Comments

Popular Posts